[Electronics-talk] digital recorders

Roland Hudson rollieshirl at cox.net
Fri Dec 27 03:00:11 UTC 2013

I just purchased this recorder from Speak To Me. They dropped the high
shipping charge for black Friday, so cost was $149.95. A CD accompanies this
product from Speak to me. If you get it there, don't be discouraged with the
first part of the CD. The second cut is quite helpful. You can research and
buy it for less, but I knew I could return it here if necessary. I believe
the recording quality is quite high, but running it through an external
speaker would help. Hope you find this helpful.

Happy new year!

Rollie