[Electronics-talk] serius xm question

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sat Feb 2 18:44:58 UTC 2013

Dennis:
Around 2003, I signed up for the online service, and when I was told that
I'd have to enter the captcha each time I signed in, which of course the
audio clue didn't work, I immediately called them back and asked for a
refund.
I don't know if things have changed now, but at that time, too, not all
programs were available through the online service.  I've also found that
Netflix is not so user-friendly anymore.
Vince