[Electronics-talk] Accessible Phone Systems:

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 9 14:06:39 UTC 2013

Over the years we have had Panasonics.  They had talking Caller ID and other
features.  I needed sighted help to get them set up.  Now we have an AT&T
and although it has talking Caller Id, I hate the buttons.  They are too big
and it makes dialing difficult for me.

Unfortunately, I do not know the model numbers for any of these phones.
When we are in the market for a new phone, we go to Best Buy, look to see
what they have and what the features are and then we come home and research
those models that have talking caller ID and whatever other features we are
interested in at that time.

HTH,
Annette