[Electronics-talk] A Good DVD Playing Software Package?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 11 00:46:30 UTC 2013

Hello,
I guess I'm not as technology knowledgable. So, why do you need  a pc
package?
Are you using windows?
In my experience, you simply put the dvd in and use windows media player or
another free
media player to watch the dvds. So what would a pc package help you do?
One problem I see with windows media player way is that you could not stop
and start the dvd in the same place if you took the dvd out. you'd have
to restart your movie.

Ashley