[Electronics-talk] dish or direct TV?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Feb 11 03:31:12 UTC 2013

First, it wouldn't be on your TV:  instead, you want to look in the menu structure of your set top box.  My guess, if I had to guess, is that you should look under settings.  There, you most likely want to look for some audio settings including language.
Sent from my mac
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!