[Electronics-talk] SAP channel

cbandmantracker cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Mon Feb 11 19:48:56 UTC 2013

This message is directed to Tracy for which I would hope I could be some
help with the given situation
I have been having some issue with the SAP situation my self and I guess if
you where to mention of Discriptive Video Service with your Cable provider,
then they would know for the meaning of  what SAP is for. From what I know
from the early days when SAP was started back in the early 80's that was
mostly for the Spanish folks that live here in this State.
Just here in the Sacranento area  for where I reside most of the folks that
are blind here don't even bother with the SAP/discriptive video service. I
do care about it for when I had my big dish Cband dish I receive most of the
Descriptive Video services from Turner Classic Movies 24/7 and most of the
network feeds coming from Denver and even NBC directly from NY on W4.
It would be nice if I can have my big dish up again so in this way I can
really enjoy TV again.