[Electronics-talk] TV online

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Feb 12 19:08:22 UTC 2013

I tried one of those a while back, and the big problem was that TV
reception was extremely poor using the provided whip antenna, but it
would be the same with any digital TV setup.  Because of the nature of
the digital TV signal, and its low power, if you want over the air
broadcasts, you will need an antenna that is outdoors and as high as
possible.

Andy