[Electronics-talk] WIRELESS KEYBOARD

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:53:19 UTC 2013

Yes, I am using Perky Duck.  This model, is it wireless or USB
only?

Thank you.
Anita

appliances'<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:13:50 +0000
>Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] WIRELESS KEYBOARD

>Are you wanting to use this with Perky duck? If so you may have a
difficult time finding a wireless keyboard that will work.  Below
is a model of a keyboard that is working for a person I know.  I
think it is kind of hit or miss whether you can find a keyboard
that will work.
>Model KfK4a4xt.
>It is a USB.
>If you are not using Perky Duck then disregard.

>it will work or not.
>Larry

>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
>Good afternoon.

>Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a wireless
keyboard for a a Dell PC? I will need it to have the capability
of using 6-key entry for the NFB Braille Transcription course.

>Thank you.

>Anite

for Electronics-talk:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/lar