[Electronics-talk] Web Address Correction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 07:03:44 UTC 2013

Hi,
I wish we could buy real videos from Itunes or someplace selling movies with
description. I also have vision and prefer to see the screen to watch movies
and tv. I cannot catch all details so description is certainly needed to
fill in gaps.

Well, I listened a bit and if its not a UK site, I'm surprised; all
commercials and description was accented.
It’s a good service but I wish there was a schedule of shows so you knew
when to find a certain program.

Sighted people get stuff free; that's true; youtube is a good example of
that. I guess what I was thinking was if they want to keep a full movie or
tv show themselves like for their ipod, they have to buy it unless they know
how to save videos online; but much youtube stuff isn't the full episode.
But totally blind people enjoy the audio files from the BlindMiceMart site
and keep them after downloading. That is all I was saying; of course sighted
people see free video streaming content online too; I'm just not sure they
can download and keep it.

Ashley