[Electronics-talk] TV online

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:25:06 UTC 2013

Well, I tend to agree, but if someone wants to avoid British accents
then that's up to them and perfectly OK. I will say though, the the
people doing the video descriptions from the UK have pretty slight
accents. They kind of remind me of British actors/actresses or BBC
broadcasters with pretty mild accents.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail