[Electronics-talk] Appliance timer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 22 15:36:55 UTC 2013

I asked this before, but I'll ask again, as there were a lot of messages
that day.
I'm looking for an appliance timer, so I can start my crockpot or coffeepot
before I get up.  I see a talking one at AFB, but it costs $139, while the
non-talking ones are more like $25 or so.
My neighbor lent me one, and we put a couple bump-dots on it, but it's
pretty confusing, because midnight is not straight up, for instance.
Does anyone know of a reasonably-priced appliance timer that can be easily
made accessible?
Thanks.
Tracy