[Electronics-talk] follow-Up to my Last Message

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Wed Jan 2 21:54:59 UTC 2013

If you're staying in your new place for a while, strongly recommend
that you buy instead of rent.  Reason is that they will charge you
lots for renting, and may not have the accessible laundry machines
you need.  Rental companies have you over a barrel and can afford to
charge high rates.  If staying there for over a few years, it's
cheaper to walk away than to get ripped off by rental companies.--Matthew Chao