[Electronics-talk] New Sansa Clip Zip Talking Mp3 Players, as low as $79.99/25% off accessories/45% off MicroSD cards continued

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:11:32 UTC 2013

Happy New Year everyone! For our first special of the Year, we're
offering our latest player, the brand-new Talking Sansa Clip Zip as
low as $79.99 with big discounts on accessories and microSD cards! The
Sansa Clip Zip is the redesigned successor to the Clip+. It has the
same features as its predecessor but with newly designed controls and
other improvements including a sturdier clip and a better FM chip.
After running this player through its paces, I'm really impressed with
the improvements and upgrades they made on this latest addition to the
Clip line of players. To hear what the player sounds like and hear
some of what it's capable of doing, listen to our presentations on ACB
radio's Main Menu show and SeroTalks Holiday Special demonstrating the
Talking Sansa Clip Zip, by visiting the links below

Main Menu: http://www.sendspace.com/file/61ymfk
SeroTalk: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rnv963

The special price for the 8GB Clip Zip Talking MP3 Player is $95.99
and the 4GB is only $79.99! Add to that the 25% off all accessories
with your purchase, this week and you end up with very big savings!

Also continued is the 45% off blow-out special on all microSD cards:
4, 8, 16, and 32GB, with no other purchase necessary! Great savings to
be had on microSD cards especially the 32GB cards! These can be
ordered from the player page, specials page, or accessories page. You
can also order 64GB microSD cards specially set up for use on our
players for $89.99 from the accessories page!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

This is a great opportunity for those who received cash presents for
Christmas to order an excellent sounding and high quality Talking MP3
Player! This sale goes live on our site on January 4th and runs
through end of day January 10th, so act fast before it's over!

For more information or to place your order, visit

We also still offer the Clip Zip's predecessor, the recertified Sansa
Clip+ Talking MP3 Player. It's small and lightweight and can be
attached to clothing with its built-in clip. It's button operated,
very easy to use, and is our best selling Talking MP3 Player thus far.
To listen to a presentation using a Clip+ Talking MP3 Player, visit
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US,
and discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when
placing orders with a destination outside the US, please be sure to
select the appropriate international shipping method from the combo
box located right after the email address field on the checkout page
and check out what constitutes a larger international order and which
shipping method to choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our
online checkout, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to
place credit card orders.

We would like to also announce that we have a new page on our website
currently in progress where we will be selling phones and offering
prepaid cell phone services. Currently you may visit the page to keep
up with the progress and also find out about a great deal on a phone
service we just found out about and are using ourselves that costs
only $49 per month for unlimited phone, text and web service! You have
the option to purchase a phone or bring your own phone (any phone that
would work on T-Mobile or AT & T would work or any of the Google
phones)! They also have a great compensation plan for their customers
for referrals. Our plan is to sell cell phones that are accessible
that would work on this network and other affordable prepaid networks.
if you would like more information, please email
phones at talkingmp3players.com. Here is the link to our new in-progress
web page http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best of the new year to everyone!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the uS

--
Affordably priced Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording,
and expandable memory! Priced As low as $69.99, plus free shipping in

Listen to our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone!
 Works with the new Google Galaxy Nexus!

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa