[Electronics-talk] DVD VCR combo

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 05:51:51 UTC 2013

Hi I am looking for an easy to use DVD vcr combo with a DVD
recorder in it.  I use to have the penasonic  model, not the one
with the SD card in the unit, and I'm looking for another one or
a machine that is easy for me to use.

I want to be able to transfer VHS tapes onto a DVD with the unit.
The unit I use to have had a copy button that if you press it to
the right you could record from VHS to DVD and if you phess it to
the left, then you could copy from DVD to tape.

The remote was very easy to use, and the VCR was on the left sjde
of the unit and the DVD tray was on the right side of the unit.

If anyone knows of such a device, could you let me know? You can
E-mail me off the list at:tonysohl at cox.net Thank you.