[Electronics-talk] The digital radio TV from Oehm

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Jan 20 12:59:07 UTC 2013

I emailed this guy right after the first mention of this product, and I
still haven't heard from him.
I wanted to know if a coaxial cable could be attached.
So, since I haven't heard from this guy, gives me suspect that he isn't
really interested in selling the item.
And as you stated, Gerald, this is a one-man operation.  So I rather buy a
regular HDTV to insure I could have it serviced if need be, and I'd know for
sure that a coaxial cable can be attached.
Vince