[Electronics-talk] For sale unlocked 16 gig iPhone 4+accessories $170 including shipping

Rich Cavallaro richcav1014 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 01:34:09 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
For sale is an unlocked GSM 16 gig iPhone 4 for $170 including
shipping.  It’s my mother’s iPhone 4 16 gig.  Many of you might have
seen this phone for sale a few months back.  At the time, my mom was
not sure what she wanted as far as her next phone.
My mother as of yesterday decided to upgrade to an iPhone 5.  So, this
perfect condition iPhone 4 will come with the following.  First of
all, it will be unlocked.  I will ensure that before it is shipped.
It will come with two chargers plus cables.   One is a wall charger
for your home and a car charger is also included.  Also, a case is
included.  It’s a leopard print case.  As far as payment, we accept
either checks or pay pal.
Contact me if interested.
Pay pal can be sent to
Richcav1014 at gmail.com