[Electronics-talk] Accessible Electric Ranges

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 15:37:56 UTC 2013

Good morning Matt and everyone,

    Marking up the controls with lock dots and/or Braille labels will most
likely be your only solution. We had the same issue with our microwave and
range ovens. Placing Braille labels over the areas where the controls are
was the only way we could make them usable by a blind person. We recently
had a new microwave given to us and need to have it labeled. Here's hoping
you can find a range that will work for you and require minimal labeling.

Peter Donahue