[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Discussion

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 12:20:42 UTC 2013

Jude:
I think my issue is probably on Cox's end as well.  I've lived in 3
different apartments and he issue was present.  Always the same channels,
too.
However, it may also be one of the TV station's fault as well.  For back
when rabbit ears and outdoor antennas reigned, [I'm not old, I read a lot,
LOL] most people had bad reception from Channel 10's analog signal, here in
Hell West.  So, who knows.  I'll have to see if friends that have sats
experience broken digital signals.
Vince