[Electronics-talk] For those who may not know...

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Tue Jul 2 17:55:59 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I've been posting once a month on this list for some time now,
offering Talking MP3 Players and have come to realize that some of you
may not have any idea what one is or what it does. For this reason,
I've put together an in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3 Players in
which I describe and demonstrate its features.

You can download this introduction from,
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qclhom

We have a great special going on right now! To get more information,
visit our specials page,

As always if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!

--
Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording, and expandible
memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Talking MP3 Player presentations:
Clip Zip http://www.sendspace.com/file/qclhom
Clip Plus http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ihdez

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress: Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone! Works with the Google Galaxy Nexus!

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121