[Electronics-talk] technique for marking a microwave

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Thu Jul 4 15:55:48 UTC 2013

About toaster ovens: somebody on one of these lists said they recently found
a toaster oven that still had a push down lever like a toaster, so you
didn't have to mess with the timer knob every time.  What is it what model
is it, and how long ago did you get it?  Everywhere I go, people tell me
that hasn't been in existence for years.  So, if you have gotten it
recently, I would appreciate any information about it you could give me.
Thanks.  Pam.