[Electronics-talk] Changing Your Password

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Jul 21 17:54:07 UTC 2013

Getting real, the current standard  for a high security password where I
work is a minimum of 15 characters; at least two digits, at least two
upper-case letters, at least two lower-case letters, at least two
special symbols, first and last character of password may not be special
symbols or numbers.  Of course rainbow hash tables are well into the 20
character minimum neighborhood for what can be easily cracked by now.