[Electronics-talk] scanning software: Electronics-talk Digest, Vol 87, Issue 11

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Mon Jul 22 14:33:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have used a program in the past called Text Cloner and Text Cloner Pro.  At the time I used it, Text Cloner was $69 and Text Cloner Pro was $99. To be honest, it has been a few years, so I don't know if it is JAWS 14 compatible, but you can Google it and get some current info.  It worked great with JAWS then.

I hope this will help you.

May is Ultraviolet Awareness month.   The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages everyone to wear Ultra Violent protective shades when going outside, don't stare directly into the sun and put sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from ultraviolet rays. For more information about the services provided by the South Carolina Commission for the Blind, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 803-898-8731.