[Electronics-talk] Project Ray/Odin Mobile Smartphone

Linda Bloodsaw lbloodsaw2018 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:30:02 UTC 2013

I just received a call from Odin Mobile that they are ready to take orders for phones.  Phones will be shipped late August.  The Odin Mobile rep said that there is no demonstration of the phone on You Tube, but if you have an Android phone, there is a project ray app available for download that will serve as a tutorial.  Since I do not own an Android, this does not help me.

I will wait and hope someone will do a demonstration after the phone is in someone's hands.  Otherwise I just might fall into the iPhone pool.