[Electronics-talk] Project Ray/Odin Mobile Smartphone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Jul 30 20:42:37 UTC 2013

If you want an Android phone, why not get something like a Google Nexus
4 that runs the latest version of Jelly Bean and has the latest version
of Talk Back built in? Android has come a long way as far as
accessibility is concerned, and there is no longer a need for a phone
for the blind. And, of course, there's always the iPhone.

Andy