[Electronics-talk] Electronics-talk New Smart Phone For the Blind and Visually Impaired

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 04:36:02 UTC 2013

 From the press release, its Odin Mobile a T-Mobile MVNO. An MVNO is a
company that leases the rights to use a mobile providers wireless
infrastructure, so in this case T-Mobile would provide the infrastructure.

I suggest if you're sincerely interested, and have more questions, that
you check out the press release and the company's web site. Remember,
this company isn't going after people who already have an iPhone or an
Android phone and are happy with their full featured smart phone and
data plan.

On 06/07/2013 10:57 PM, Reese wrote:
> So who's going to be the carrier for this phone?  This information will also
> be figured into who can and who will be purchasing the phone.
>
> Reese

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail