[Electronics-talk] Typing faster on the Iphone?

Blake Hardin blakehardin5487 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 04:45:49 UTC 2013

Hi all, I just got an Iphone, and while I am half way decent at
composing messages, I hate the fact that I can't type fast on it. I am
so used to a regular keypad with numbers haha. Now, I downloaded
flekci, and while it is great, I wish I didn't have to copy and paste
and swich windows to get the text in a message or something. I wish
texts would appear in the flekci window so they can be replied to
there instead of havin to go to the app switcher to swich. Any help? I
am thinking about getting a case with a bluetooth keyboard built in.