[Electronics-talk] Question re. the Sirius XM App

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 18 04:27:15 UTC 2013

Good evening,

I'm thinking of installing the Sirius XM app on my new iPhone 5 and I am
curious as to whether anyone on list has had experience with its interface
with Voiceover. I'm rather leary of it from the getgo as I've been sorely
disappointed in the Sirius XM listening page which allowed screen reader
access to go by-by long ago. Under these conditions I'm not optimistic that
the smartphone app will be any better. All feedback is welcome and much
appreciated.

Best regards,

Rob "Jayhawk" Tabor