[Electronics-talk] Question re. the Sirius XM App

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 18 12:59:47 UTC 2013

Good morning Kolby or Mr. Kolby whichever the case may be,

I truly appreciate your very substantive and helpful instructions as to how
to make the app usable with Voiceover. The process certainly appears to
require considerable tweaking, an endeavor not very attractive to the
technophobe, but it's good to know this app can be tweaked in such a manner
and I am getting excited at the potential for many hours of listening
pleasure. The iPhone app could become my preferred way of listening to the
Sirius XM line-up, especially when I am on the go. One thing is for sure. It
would appear to obviate the need to acquire and activate multiple radios or
haul the laptop or notebook everywhere. Have a good day all.
Best regards,
Rob "Jayhawk" Tabor