[Electronics-talk] New Sound Editor accessible for blinds.

mariuszsuder at interia.eu mariuszsuder at interia.eu
Mon Jun 24 22:30:44 UTC 2013

Hello. I'm putting the links once more:

http://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/info/set_sfac.exe
http://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/info/acmp3converter.exe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cA10hF58evo

http://www.sudermariusz.com.pl

About exe files. Software have been tested and published by hundreds of independent
software sites.
(except sound editor for blind which is brand new)

Installation is very simple all you had to do, is to press 3 times enter.
Twice at start installation, and third time after a while.

Mp3 Converter, tag editor is free.
You can try, trial Sound editor for blinds for free.
You don't need any screen readers to work with sound editor Shadow and
flame.
it's designed for win 32.