[Electronics-talk] Accessible DVD/VCR combo

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jun 25 10:16:25 UTC 2013

By accessible, what exactly do you mean?  Perhaps you mean that the menus can be accessed; or, more realistically, that the menu structure always brings you back to a common starting point from which you can navigate should you get lost?

How much?

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!