[Electronics-talk] technique for marking a microwave

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 14:26:01 UTC 2013

Hi Tony and list.

First, I want to encourage Tony to continue with these very helpful
postings. We should never forget that not only are there new subscribers to
the NFBNet lists, but there are a continuing stream of newly blinded persons
as well thanks to diabetes, age-related macular degeneration and other
optical and neurological disorders that cause vision loss. For such
individuals, those seemingly small but very helpful basic household and
personal self management tips can provide an important fund of knowledge and
skills as a stopgap until one can hopefully enter a residential
rehabilitation center for a period of a highly concentrated blindness skills
training program. Postings like these are wholly consistent with the broad
purpose of this and all other NFBNet listserves. So, Tony, keep up the good
work.

Best regards,
The Orlando Bound Rob "Jayhawk" Tabor