[Electronics-talk] Accessible Convection Toaster Oven

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Wed Jun 26 14:48:23 UTC 2013

All toaster-ovens under $50, convection or otherwise, still use mechanical
knobs and switches to set temperature and cooking time.  Only the more
expensive models use electronic controls or touchpads. I just purchase a
Black & Decker toaster oven, model TRO-480 for $25 at KMart, and it has
three large, easy to set knobs.  I placed tactile bumps at the 400 degree
setting on the temperature knob and another bump at the 15 minute setting on
the timer knob.  Very simple and basic.

Gerald