[Electronics-talk] technique for marking a microwave

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 26 15:51:10 UTC 2013

Right on marsha. I totally agree! I'm like a sponge when it comes to
learning of new tehcniques for getting things done, whether it be handling a
white cane in various travel situations or new-to-me keyboard hotkeys or
even how to slice an onion. We're here for each other and that is what these
lists are about. Hope to see you in Orlando who are going to national
convention.
Best regards,
"Jayhawk" Rob Tabor