[Electronics-talk] Accessible DVD player

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:11:40 UTC 2013

I'm a bit perplexed by these last set of posts. Seems like someone has
been providing some information that some people on the list may find
valuable. Seems like acceptable responses would be to ask for more
information, provide more information if anyone has it or use the delete
key if you don't find it valuable yourself. Sarcastic and rude
the real problem here. It isn't up to one or two people on the list to
determine what is and is not valuable information. If no one posted any
information until they had all of the details on a product along with a
review of the product then this would be a pretty quiet list with
minimal exchange of information and ideas.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail