[Electronics-talk] technique for marking a microwave [Apology]

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Jun 27 08:18:06 UTC 2013

Hi,
You can also share your tips on how to do things as a blind person on
www.blindhow.com
Thanks
Lauren
"Can you think of times when an encouraging word or act helped shape your
life? Someone loved you, spoke kindly to you, gave you a chance or put an
arm around your shoulder and it changed you.  Their encouragement became the
cure for your grief, your discouragement or your loneliness.  You can be
that encourager for others in need." --Bob Patterson
visit us at catlines.com and lettingthecatoutofthebag.com