[Electronics-talk] technique for marking a microwave

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Jun 28 04:56:28 UTC 2013

When I need to mark microwave ovens fast that just have the touch pads
on them, I use two pieces of rough surfaced tape to do it.  Those two
pieces of tape mark the clear/stop spot on the touch pad and that piece
of tape goes on  horizontal.  The other spot will either be add 30
seconds button or the minute plus button and that tape goes on vertical.
 When I can get more help, I replace those markings with transparent
dymo tape with a little braille on it and braille all of the numbers and
anything else that might be useful.  The nice thing about m+ in braille
is so long as three dots are going across, upsidedown doesn't matter in
that case.