[Electronics-talk] New Victor Stream review

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Mar 1 19:19:36 UTC 2013

I have a VRS that I bought in 2007 when they first came out, and ist's
still working like a champ. So far, I haven't heard or read anything
that would motivate me to buy the new one. The wireless connectivity has
potential, but it is unclear when you will be able to do more than to
download updates. I might be more impressed when it does have the
capability to download content and to receive internet radio broadcasts.

Andy