[Electronics-talk] New Victor Stream review

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Mar 1 20:25:38 UTC 2013

The NLS BARD app will be coming soon.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kendra Schaber
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 12:23 PM
To: Tracy Carcione; Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] New Victor Stream review

I am very happy with the iphone! I also have a Book Port Plus that I got
a couple of years ago for work. Now, my phone does mostly what the Book
Port Plus does. The only thing that I can't wait to see happen is to
have the NLS come out with an app for BARD. The voice memmo feature is
awesome! I also don't have to worry about getting internet connection
because it comes with my iphone. As for taking notes, I use the voice
memmo feature and the notes app that comes with the phone. I also have a
callendar built right into the iphone so I can and do carry around my
planner with me. My phone is my planner, my radio, my note taker and
refference guide. Of course, if you have the app, you can do it on the
iphone as long as it's accessable to us who uses Voice Over.
Kendra