[Electronics-talk] Last chance Sansa Clip Zip Talking Mp3 Players, as low as $79.99 and more

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:19:59 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

We're continuing to offer our latest player, the brand-new Talking
Sansa Clip Zip as low as $79.99 with big discounts on accessories and
microSD cards! The Sansa Clip Zip is the redesigned successor to the
Clip+. It has the same features as its predecessor but with newly
designed controls and other improvements including a sturdier clip and
a much better FM chip. After having used this player for a while now,
I'm really impressed with the improvements and upgrades they made on
this latest addition to the Clip line of players. To hear what the
player sounds like and hear some of what it's capable of doing, listen
to our presentations on ACB radio's Main Menu show and SeroTalks
Holiday Special demonstrating the Talking Sansa Clip Zip, by visiting
the links below:

SeroTalk: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rnv963
Main Menu: http://www.sendspace.com/file/61ymfk

The special price for the 8GB Clip Zip Talking MP3 Player is $95.99
and the 4GB is only $79.99! Add to that the 25% off all accessories
with your purchase, and you can end up with very big savings! Also
continued is the 45% off blow-out special on all microSD cards: 4, 8,
16, and 32GB, with no other purchase necessary! Great savings to be
had on microSD cards especially the 32GB cards! These can be ordered
from the player page, specials page, or accessories page. You can also
order 64GB microSD cards specially set up for use on our players for
$89.99 from the accessories page!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

This sale will go live on our site on March 1st and will run through
end of day March 7th, so act fast before it's over!

For more information or to place your order, visit

We still offer the Clip Zip's predecessor, the recertified Sansa Clip+
Talking MP3 Player. It's small and lightweight and can be attached to
clothing with its built-in clip. It's button operated, very easy to
use, and has been our best selling Talking MP3 Player in the past. To
listen to a presentation using a Clip+ Talking MP3 Player, visit
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US,
and discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when
placing orders with a destination outside the US, please be sure to
select the appropriate international shipping method from the combo
box located right after the email address field on the checkout page
and find out what constitutes a larger international order and which
shipping method to choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our
online checkout, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to
place your credit card order.

We'd also like to announce that we have a new in-progress page on our
website, where we'll be selling phones and offering prepaid cell phone
services. You can visit the page to keep up with the progress and also
find out about a great deal on a phone service we just found out about
and are using ourselves which costs only $49 per month for unlimited
phone, text and web service! You have the option to purchase a phone
or bring your own phone (any phone that would work on T-Mobile or AT &
T would work or any of the Google phones)! They also have a great
compensation plan for their customers for referrals. Our future plan
is to sell cell phones that are accessible that would work on this
network and other affordable prepaid networks. if you'd like more
information, please email phones at talkingmp3players.com. Here's the
link to the new in-progress page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording,
and expandable memory! Priced As low as $69.99, plus free shipping in

Listen to our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone!
 Works with the new Google Galaxy Nexus!

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa