[Electronics-talk] list of over-the-air TV stations for United States

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 6 03:45:58 UTC 2013

That's not a problem, blindtreasures.com does lots of its business by
email.  You can write to sales at blindtreasures.com and ask to have your
email address added to the treasure scroll list.  You want to ask when
they're going to have rabbit cards available for sale again.  When you
want to, you can phone Tony Mead at blindtreasures.com and give him your
email address, a shipping address, and credit card information and that
will set your account up.  Tony has this real bad habbit of writing all
of that sensitive information down in Braille and then his other bad
habbit takes over since he neglects to transcribe any of that sensitive
information into print.  When you want to order, you send
sales at blindtreasures.com an email message with the quantities of items
and item descriptions you want to order and since Tony already has your
credit card information, he doesn't need it again since it's linked to
your email address and he and his wife Brenda package the goods up once
acquired for you and ships to your shipping address.  Items usually have
braille labels on the outside of packages describing what's in the
packages too.