[Electronics-talk] SUGGESTION for Iphone

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 7 19:49:18 UTC 2013

I have been debating between Iphone and Android forever not having  made the
plunge to smart phone.  I have missed around with wife’s Iphone some and don’t
really like typing on touch scren but think I could used to it. My question
then:
Is there  an Android phone currently available  with slide out qwerty
keyboard; one that I can walk into the ATT store, for example, and pick up
off the rack?