[Electronics-talk] SUGGESTION for Iphone

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 22:35:03 UTC 2013

I'd say that the iphone wins the alltime phone accessabillity award! I have
an iphone 4s with Voice Over and a zillion other apps that are accessable
with it. I even got rid of my televition because since I got my iphone, I
get everything that I used to get on my televition that I now get on my
iphone. I have football through an app called All Football. As for hockey, I
get a zillion times better access to my hockey games because of the app
called Hockey Radio. As for the news, I have the newsline app, KGW News and
Channel 12 which each have apps of their own. I mainly used my televition
for the news and sports but I get that on my iphone now. I don't use my
televition so I got rid of it instead of throwing money down the drain.
Kendra