[Electronics-talk] ANDROID PHONES

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:37:44 UTC 2013

I'm not on Sprint, but you want to make sure you get an Android phone
running Android 4.1 or later. A blind person can definitely use an
Android phone, but whether it's worth it for a blind person or not
depends on what you want in a smart phone and what your expectations
are. iPhones will have a more polished accessibility experience, but
Android phones will give you more flexibility.

On 03/08/2013 08:20 AM, Anita Ogletree wrote:
> Has anyone ever used one of the android phones from sprint? Is it worth it for a blind person to buy one?

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail