[Electronics-talk] ACCESSIBLE TABLETS/NETBOOKS

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 01:47:16 UTC 2013

and I think it needs to be a Surface Pro. I think the Surface, or maybe
it's called the Surface RT, is running the ARM port of Windows 8, and I
don't think there's a screen reader available for that version of
Windows. I'd also be curious if you could use a Surface Pro as a tablet.
For example, does Narrator or JAWS support the touch interface yet or
can you only use it with the keyboard?

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail