[Electronics-talk] DVD Question

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 02:12:30 UTC 2013

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're asking, but you can use
DVD Audio Extractor to rip just the audio from a DVD. I think it'll
output MP3 files, and once you have the MP3 files, you can do whatever
you want with them. DVD Audio Extractor isn't free. You can find out
more at http://www.dvdae.com/.

On 03/13/2013 07:26 PM, Debbi Williamson wrote:
> Is it possible to convert just the audio on a dvd to mp3 and copy to another
> source?  Please reply to me off list.
> debbi107 at atlanticbb.net

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail