[Electronics-talk] alternatives to video games and visual games

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Mar 14 09:36:41 UTC 2013

If you don't mind a little learning curve, http://nethack.org/ has a
game for you.  Unfortunately the accessible version isn't compiled for
any of those portable devices but can be played on pc's.  In windows a
dos command window can be used to play the dos version of the game.
Linux and mac users can play their own native versions of the game.  The
nh-access configuration file sets the game up so everything that would
have been graphical comes up in ascii text.