[Electronics-talk] DVD Question

Miles Matte milesmatte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:35:50 UTC 2013

The link for the FreeMakeFileConverter is:

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

 This program allows you to convert audio, video, DVD and Blue Ray files to a
number of output file types. It also allows you to burn directly to a DVD or
Hd DVD. The output file formats include Apple devices, Nokia devices,
Blackberry, Android, Samsung etc...

 The feature you asked about as far as converting video to audio is not a
problem. The software is not a free ware program containing ads or limited
features, it totally free. And it is totally accessible through the menus. It
is an all-in-one program, cutting out the need for multiple programs to
finish a task.

 I hope this helps you. I use it for a list of tasks and it is very easy to
learn.

Miles Matte

***

Miles P. Matte

Director/ Instructor

The Blind Edge L. L. C.

"Providing the Power to Adapt and Overcome all of lifes Obsticles through
Access Technology Instruction"

Basic and Advanced Technology Instruction

Private or Group Training

In-Person or Online

Davison, MI

Web: