[Electronics-talk] ANYONE USING WINDOWS 8?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 16 00:26:57 UTC 2013

You're connected to the internet now otherwise we wouldn't be getting
your messages.  If you can use that machine to download and burn an nvda
disk and then put that nvda disk into the laptop, you may be able to get
more information that will help you and a dell technician sort your
system out.  Also, skype is a very useful program to have on your
machine since if the other end has it and you're talking over skype, you
can pass control of your computer to the technician and they can be
fixing your machine while you and the technician hold a conversation.