[Electronics-talk] aps for IOS device

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 23 16:28:22 UTC 2013

is blio ap free?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jude DaShiell
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 10:18 PM
To: Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] aps for IOS device

Navigan isn't free, though a1gps is.  Maps get downloaded into g.p.s.
apps like these and users can locate themselves on maps and add their
own points of interest to them and then get navigation help to navigate
from their current location to their selected points of interest.  If
you find the right color id app, it came from England and is free or was
last time I downloaded it.  The camera gets used to scan objects for
color identification and reporting.  Actually blio is a book reading
app.