[Electronics-talk] FW: [christianfriends2] How to bring WindowsLive Messenger back

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:46:20 UTC 2013

This will only work for so long, until they block the actual MSN protocol. And then that will be nothing that you could do to make this work. I say, just learn Skype and use Skype. It's very accessible

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net